You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 02-26-2017
* Loss of weight
* Increase in energy
* Having a more positive mindset
* Fewer aches and pains (for example, less back pain, neck pain and fewer headaches).
* Feeling mentally sharper and more clear-headed
* More appreciation for how good healthful food can taste
You can find many resources to show you the foods needed for a healthful diet. The US government’s Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2015-2010 is an excellent source, and you can download it free. Here are some tips on how to maintain the diet.
* Keep fresh fruits and vegetables available for an easy, low-calorie snack.
* Bring healthful snacks with you while you are out and about, so you won’t snack on high calorie fast food.
* Plan your meals ahead of time so that you can make sure you are consuming healthful meals.
* Always have water handy, so that you can drink water to help you get through hunger pangs.
* Use the weekend (or your days off) to prep foods for the week ahead. Make larger recipes and freeze or refrigerate leftovers.
* Occasionally indulge in treats like pizza or a high carbohydrate dessert. This has been shown to help you stay focused on your regular healthful diet.
If you have questions about this blog post, chiropractic, headaches, back pain, or neck pain, I can be reached at my Ann Arbor chiropractic office at email@example.com.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.