Posted on 10-27-2016
Another blog post from Ann Arbor chiropractor Mike Tannenbaum, D.C.
Have you ever experienced a bad day or been in the middle of a bad day and wondered how do you get out of the funk. There are some tried and true ways to turn your day around and get back on track.
1. Exercise. Even light exercise, like a brisk walk can help get you going and help sort things out so that your back to a better state.
2. Sometimes just convincing yourself to mentally have a better day can do the trick. Think positive. Look on the bright side of things.
3. Plan something that's going to be fun. Looking forward to this fun activity can help pull yourself out of your doldrums.
4. Acknowledging what's making you feel bad and then try sorting out the issues without getting emotionally involved. This can give you a more realistic picture of challenging issues possibly making them not so challenging after all.
5. Give to others. Just a friendly gesture. Thanking someone for something or helping someone that could use your help.
6. Create something. Often expressing yourself through art can get you out of a bad day and get you going in the right direction. Drawing, painting, playing an instrument etc., can be helpful.
7. If your having a bad day because your hurting from back pain, neck pain, headaches or other physical ailments visit a chiropractor. See if a chiropractic treatment can help you feel better. Everyday, at our chiropractic office in Ann Arbor, people come in complaining that back pain neck pain or headaches are making their day miserable and they leave the office feeling that their day isn't so bad after all.
If you have any questions about this blog post, chiropractic, neck pain, back pain or headaches I can be reached at my Ann Arbor chiropractic office at firstname.lastname@example.org.