You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 07-18-2015
~~From the office of Ann Arbor Chiropractor Michael Tannenbaum, D.C.
Why do people choose chiropractic over other forms of health care and why does this translate into chiropractic being the go-to form of health care for millions of people. Simply, people like chiropractic so much because it works extremely well and is cost affective. Below I've listed some more specific reasons why people like chiropractic so much and use it as their go-to form of health care.
1. Speeds up pain relief: Often patients feel better immediately after being treated.
2. Helps with acute or chronic problems: Doesn't matter, for example, if you have new or old back or neck problems as chiropractic works for new or old problems.
3. Works well for extremity joint conditions such as hand, elbow ankle or foot pain. Actually, chiropractic works well for all joints of the body.
4. Works well for all kinds of headaches including migraine headaches.
5. Has been shown to help with immune system function.
6. Restores motion in joints.
7. Shown to improve posture.
8. Helps with over all stress reduction and a improved sense of well-being in the sense that if you are out of pain, if your joints move more easily and if you have better balance, all of which chiropractic will help you with, generally, mentally you will feel better.
9. Surgery prevention: Chiropractic has been shown to help people who would of otherwise had surgery.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.